Monster Massacre Monster Massacre

wow, I didn't even know if I won or if I died.

Infinivaders Infinivaders

Nice concept

It is nice as a retro game concept, but it is not really a game a this point.

Anyway, came here to ask you why do you bother putting games on the internet if you don't want them distributed? Put a link to you website/portfolio and and ad or something and let people "steal it". Speaking of that, I didn't even see a "play it here instead".

Drugsdrugsdrugs Drugsdrugsdrugs

Very nice

You've nailed the gameplay, very good game for a few minutes of fun. Good luck at Ludum Dare

Uncle Sam vs WikiLeaks Uncle Sam vs WikiLeaks

great

Uncle Sam is far from being great, but this game is.

CatGame CatGame

mew mew (translation:brilliant)

Very nice concept, there are some bugs around (when i press space it pause and unpause) and i think the collecting dead cats part is not the best design option. But other than that, this game is epic! :D

Solipskier Solipskier

Best Game

This really is the best flash game I have ever played. Hopefully, the other developers will learn something from your success.

But the 50m in a single run medal doesn't work, it would be nice if you would "repair" it.

Time Decay Time Decay

Promising

You definitely need to improve the controls of the spaceship, make some sort of deccelearation. And find a reason for the flying rabbits :P

Orvil's Point and Clicker Orvil's Point and Clicker

Don't give up

It's a great game man, very nice job!

Kock Kombat Kock Kombat

Best game

I've played around 40 games today, cos I'm making a portal and I need stuff, but man, this game is the best. Great work! There are too many "serious" games arounds, so this one just hits the spot.

wake up ! wake up !

I like it, but

It has an annoyng problem, there are some parts of the game screen that are not displayed. It is quite awkward.